Monday, July 1, 2013

Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Liz Pacheco. I am a first generation Portuguese-American. My family originated from the Azores. I have lived in East Providence aka "Little Portugal" all my life. I have been a Math Teacher at East Providence High School for the past seven years. Rhode Island College is the only higher education institute that I have attended. On my free time I enjoy gathering with family and friends. I do not have any kids, but have two beautiful nieces that I see everyday.  I enjoy Facebook and keep in touch with many friends and family. I enjoy cooking/baking and can spend hours looking for recipes on Pintrest but never get to make any of them. I love watching tv, though usually through the DVR. Some of my favorite American shows are Bones, Melissa & Joey, Rizzoli & Isles, True Blood, and much much more.

1 comment: